Tuesday, April 26, 2011

iDave diet, day 1

Started yesterday on the iDave diet plan (see: http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/idaves-diet-plan-members for examples), all went well at the start:

Breakfast: two-egg omelette.
Carb bar after spinning
Lunch: spicy lentils + diet coke
Dinner: it all went horribly wrong, and it Wasn't My Fault.

Daughters 1&2 had decided to have an "international dinner", with 5 dishes on the menu: papaya dip from Peru; bread scone things from Alaska; French peas; Chinese empanadillas (though they tasted pretty much like the standard Spanish bar ones, to be honest); and fruit skewers (not sure what country). The food was pretty good - surprisingly so - but apart from the peas none of it was allowed on my diet, and I after spending all day in the kitchen I could hardly tell them I wasn't going to eat it!

So, the results from day 1: FAIL. 76.1kg, no change there.

No comments: